Guys… I am so bad. I’ve had this giveaway on my to-do list for SO long now. Can ya’ll forgive me?? I won the plus size pattern pyramid on Dixie’s blog
(check her out!) way back on April 10th. Now, two months later, I’m finally getting around to posting the giveaway here! No excuses here, that’s just embarrassing!
In case you didn’t already know, the Plus Sized Pattern Pyramid was started by the awesome BeaJay of On the Road to Sew Wear
. Pop over to her blog and meet her if you haven’t already, her dedication to getting things just right is totally inspiring, not to mention the fact that she is so friendly and always leaves the nicest comments. So, without further
ado, here are the rules:
THE RULES (as stated by BeaJay)
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by midnight June 30th, 2013 (in your time zone). BUT you must have an active blog. (Reasons to become obvious.)
- I will randomly select 1 winner.
- I will post a selection of approximately 5 – 6 patterns to the winner.The winner will pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to that Person C. Person C will pick a pattern for themselves, host their own giveaway and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person D. Person D will…
- All patterns are in the plus size category – ie – if the pattern comes in 2 sizing groups, then it will be the larger category. Patterns to go up to at least go up to a size 20 (most go higher). Patterns listed as “all sizes” will include plus sizes.
- If you wish to take more than one pattern you can replenish the stock with a pattern you no longer want – but please make sure it is in plus size range
You get the idea!
THE SMALL PRINT
- We are taking it on trust that all pattern pieces are there
- Your selection of patterns will be picked at random – please don’t contact me asking for specific patterns.
- If you’re a winner, I would love it if you could make a small contribution to The Brooke. This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided the original patterns. These plus sized patterns have been contributed by me in the spirit of the generosity of the sewing community
- Please engage in a timely fashion, launching your own giveaways soon after receiving a parcel
- You must be be happy to post patterns worldwide.
Here is what I received in the mail, I haven’t decided which pattern to keep yet! What do you guys think? I’m also eying my pattern stash with a critical eye to see if there is something I can bring myself to part with.
Alright, ladies. Jump in here and spread the word! Receiving free patterns is awesome, but I think the really hidden bonus to this giveaway is discovering a bunch of awesome and inspiring new blogs!